In the food industry, ensuring the safety and quality of your products is essential to earn and maintain the trust of your customers. The lubrication of your food production process can be a factor that pays or subtracts from this objective of safety and quality, depending on your plant’s standards.
The ISO 21469 certification is an international standard that makes your lubrication an ally in your search for a safe and reliable industrial process. In this article we will tell you what the benefits of this certification are, as well as the Interlub products that are ready to be your allies in the transformation of your food production.
• The ISO 21469 certification establishes the hygiene and quality requirements for lubricants used in the food industry.
• Using ISO 21469 certified industrial lubricants in your food production process gives you access to several benefits.
• Interlub offers a range of ISO 21469 certified lubricants to help you take full advantage of these benefits.
The ISO 21469 certification establishes the hygiene and quality requirements for lubricants used in the food industry. It includes the formulation, manufacturing, packaging, and handling of these lubricants. Obtaining ISO 21469 certification is an achievement that only world-class companies achieve, since it involves meeting extremely demanding standards and demonstrating an absolute commitment to food safety.
When you use ISO 21469 certified industrial lubricants in your food production process, you have access to several benefits. Here we tell you what these benefits are:
1. Food safety guarantee - ISO 21469 certification strictly ensures that your lubricants do not contain toxic or hazardous substances that could compromise the safety of your food. Thus, you increase confidence in the safety of your industrial process.
2. Regulatory compliance - ISO 21469 certification requires you to comply with the regulations and requirements established by health authorities and control bodies. Thus, you avoid legal risks and demonstrate your commitment to food safety and quality.
3. Superior quality and performance - By adhering to strict quality standards and good manufacturing practices, ISO 21469 certified lubricants will always be compatible with your industrial equipment. This ensures higher performance, efficiency, and service life.
4. Brand reputation protection - Using ISO 21469 certified lubricants demonstrates your commitment to safety and quality in all aspects of your food process. Thus, you build a solid reputation that generates trust and positive differentiation.
5. Risk and cost reduction - Lubricants that comply with ISO 21469 prevent equipment damage and food contamination—so you don't have to deal with costly downtime, repair work, and product recalls.
ISO 21469 certified lubricants give you access to several safety, performance, and cost reduction benefits, among others.
Choosing Interlub lubricants with ISO 21469 certification for your food production is a smart and strategic decision, because beyond simply meeting safety and quality requirements, you look after the performance, efficiency, and reliability of your industrial process. The sum of these factors results in food production that exceeds both your and your customers’ expectations.
Below, we share the ISO 21469 certified lubricants with which Interlub most often helps food producers worldwide to ensure the safety and quality of their products. If you have used any of these lubricants, please share your experience on our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts.
Gear Synt FGL - Food-grade lubricating oil for temperatures from -30 to 110 °C. Due to its extreme load support and resistance to oxidation, it is ideal for protecting gearboxes against wear for extended times, without forming sludge or resinous deposits.
Interoil FGL - Biodegradable synthetic lubricant for reducing friction between rubber and metal. Due to its low friction coefficient and absence of aggressive materials, it provides optimal lubrication for metal and rubber components.
C Synt FGL - Synthetic PAO oil for compressors. Its excellent thermal stability and anti-wear properties prevent corrosion, rust, and oxidation. This extends lubrication cycles and reduces your maintenance costs. In addition, it does not form carbon deposits, gums, nor lacquers.
Interlub lubricants with ISO 21469 certification go beyond just meeting requirements. They unleash the performance, efficiency, and reliability of your industrial process.
Do you need this type of solution for your food process? Contact us.
When you use ISO 21469 certified lubricants in your food production, you ensure levels of safety and quality that increase the confidence your customers have in your industrial process. And if these lubricants have Interlub technology, you also ensure higher levels of performance, efficiency, and mechanical reliability.
You can have both the benefits of ISO 21469 certified lubrication and the advantages of specialized lubrication technologies by simply giving us a call.
Click on the button below to speak with a lubrication expert who will show you the ideal product for your industrial process.
Join our newsletter
Get the newest articles and be up to date on everything that happens on the lubrication world.